Bitcoin Mining software’s are specialized tools which uses your computing power in order to mine cryptocurrency. In exchange of mining operation, you can receive a monetary reward in the form of digital currency. These applications provide a detailed report based on your earnings. The majority of these software programs are automated and one does not need technical skills to use them.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Bitcoin Mining Software, with their popular features and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
BEST Bitcoin (Crypto) Mining Software Application for Miner [Free/Paid]
Kryptex is an application that helps you to mine cryptocurrency and allows you to pay dollars or bitcoins. This application also works when your PC is idle.
- You can setup this software with ease.
- This cryptocurrency mining software provides a clean GUI.
- It automatically starts when you turn on the PC.
- Mine with your CPU and GPU.
- It is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and more.
- Light mode function that allows computers resources to be used at a low percentage while mining cryptocurrencies.
- It pays in Ruble, Bitcoin and Amazon Gift Cards
- Cannot run the lite version on only 1 GPU
- It poays in Ruble, Bitcoin and Amazon Gift Cards
Earning Potential: Any modern PC with a powerful GPU can generate up to $30 to $70 per month.
Supported Platforms: Windows 10
Established in early 2018, BeMine provides its services in Russia and CIS countries. They were pioneers of cloudsharing of ASIC-miners. BeMine operates more than ~70,000Th/s placed in Irkutsk, Moscow, and Chelyabinsk region, in Siberia, even in Almaty, Kazakhstan and they keep scaling. BeMine unites Russian data-centers, as well as miners and individuals who want to participate in cryptocurrency around the world.
- Users can purchase and store mining equipment, without the need for personal presence during the purchase, transportation, installation, configuration, and maintenance of ASIC.
- Miners are invited to store their equipment in partnered data-centers
- If you don’t want to purchase the whole ASIC-miner, you can also try shares. BeMine can sell up to 1/100 share of exact ASIC for a reasonable price, which may become a very useful way to start a coin mining experience without the necessity of purchasing a whole expensive machine itself.
- You can avail door-to-door delivery of ASIC.
- Fare cloud contracts with deposit extraction.
- The shares that they provide of ASICs allow many traders to join the mining process.
- Miners store their equipment in data centers for added security.
Earning Potential: The earnings potential per day for this software is $6.91.
Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux
ECOS is one of the best cloud mining providers out in the industry. It was established in 2017 in the Free Economic Zone along with an agreement signed between the Government of Armenia and the company. It is the first cloud mining provider that is operating with legal status. ECOS has more than 50 000 users of all over the world
- The minimum price for a mining contract is $49
- Convenient calculator on the website for choosing a mining contract
- Daily payments
- Withdrawals from 0.001 BTC
- Weekly promotions and auctions for registered users
- Get a free mining contract for 1 month after registration
- Daily payments.
- Very Low minimum withdrawal of 0.001 BTC.
- Does not have a good enough customer care chat system.
Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux
Hashing24 is a software that enables you to mine cryptocurrency without buying any equipment. The tool provides access to real-world data centers. It can automatically deposit your earned mined coins to the balance.
- You can mine cryptocurrency without any hassle.
- It has data centers in many countries, including Norway, Canada, Georgia, and Iceland.
- The newest ASIC chips.
- Offers intuitive interface.
- It uses the latest air and cooling technology.
- A very less daily service charge of 0.033 USD or 0.00014 USD.
- Good technical support offered on a 24/7 basis.
- The only cryptocurrency you can mine is Bitcoin.
Earning Potential: You can earn 0.000006 BTC or 0.04USD per day.
Supported Platforms: Windows 10, Mac, and Linux
5) Cudo Miner
Cudeo Miner cryptocurrency miner enables you to earn as much money as possible from your PC or laptop. It is easy to install, secure to use, and safe on your hardware.
- It offers auto coin switching to maximize profit.
- Provides setting and control to adjust GPU speed and performing optimization.
- Supports CPU, GPU, and ASIC mining.
- It has an advanced hashing algorithm that allows for more customized mining.
- Security through multi-factor authentication.
- You can view your stats, earnings, manage users withdraw funds, and more with ease.
- You can access it from the command line interface.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface which is easy to navigate.
- Software is free to use and install.
- Withdrawal fees are slightly on the higher side.
Supported Platforms: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu and MacOS
Computta is a software and services create by cryptography professionals to enable you to make digital money. It offers a simple and intuitive interface.
- Setup with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatible with all computer systems.
- It is an automated tool, hence there is no need for technical skills.
- Provides a detailed report based on your earnings.